Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hearty Welcome to CSI Wesley Church, Ikkadu.

CSI Wesley Church was built by Rev.William Goudie at the center of the compound, it was opened on 1903, It is from 50 kilometers from Chennai, Click here to View in Google Maps.


Wesley Church was the dream and it was in to the erection of the last building of all that Mr. Goudie threw all the energy of his soul. it was his ambition to erect in the very center of the compound, where is should be symbolic of Him who must ever be central to all christian life and work a church worthy of the name.

During the erection Mr Goudie Spent many hours and days in the over-sight of the work, determined that none save the best work should go into it.